Slime® Tire Sealant 1-Gallon
Model Number: SDSB-1G_02
Menards® SKU: 2612013
Description & Documents
Slime® Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tubeless tires. Once installed, Slime® sealant remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime® tire sealant is guaranteed to work for 2 years. As the treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime® tire sealant is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime® sealant is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires. Note: Slime® is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and water soluble
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Safe
- Tires treated with Slime® sealants can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a professional plug/patch
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Brand Name: Slime®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.