Voyager Quick Ship "Plug & Play" 2-Person 8-Jet Spa with 1 HP Pump
Model Number: MENVoyager0
Menards® SKU: 6717140
Variation: Blue Denim
Description & Documents
The easiest way to enjoy a hot tub, enjoy your romantic spa for two without any special installation. With the Voyager Plug and Play hot tub, you can simply plug the included 15 ft. GFCI protected cord into any dedicated 120-volt/15-amp outlet and fill the tub with a garden hose. This luxurious and energy-efficient spa lets you relax in a barrier-free oval design with comfy bi-level bucket seats and arm rests for additional comfort. The spa shell is manufactured with Lucite-Xtra Acrylic and a 3-layer shell strengthening process called Dura-Bond. The easy-to-care-for Lucite-Xtra Acrylic is the gold standard of spa durability. Let the warm water (up to 104 degrees F) soothe away stress while the eight strategically placed spa jets massage your tired, aching muscles. The Econo-Boost energy recovery system recovers the heat generated by the pump and motor and draws it into the water lines to help warm the water. This green method of heat recycling saves money and precious natural resources. QCA Spas require far less energy than any other spas in its class and far exceeds the California Energy Compliance mandate. The space-saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways. Get a great price on this cool looking spa - along with free Quick Ship delivery. For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727.
- Spa shells are manufactured with our Dura-Bond three-layer strenthening process that combines the Lucite-Xtra Acrylic, ABS, and a rigid high density material reinforced with a fibrous chop, yielding superior spa shell strength
- Plugs into any 120-volt/15-amp outlet with the included, built-in 15 ft. GFCI protected cord
- Features a 2-stage heating system that includes a frictional pump water heating system and a heat recovery system
- 1 CD (continuous duty) hi-flow energy-efficient pump with (8) two-toned Graphite Gray jets, including: (3) mid-back pressure jets, (2) upper back pressure jets, (2) lower back adjustable vortex jets and (1) adjustable vortex foot jet
- Hot tub includes a lockable insulated hard cover in a teak color
- Dura-Bond 3-layer shell strengthening process combines Lucite-Xtra Acrylic with an ABS base layer and a rigid high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa's shell
- Shipping information: Quick Ship hot tubs are shipped in 7 business days. Allow an additional 7-10 business days for standard ground curbside delivery (Blue Denim shell color only)
- All hot tubs are delivered curbside by common carrier; the driver will unload your hot tub and place it on a hard surface next to a public street or highway, inspect your hot tub carefully and note any damage on the bill of lading; the driver is not authorized to move your hot tub to the backyard or place it inside your home
- 1-year warranty on hot tub shell, plumbing, pumps and hot tub electrical equipment; 90 days labor - see warranty performance guide for complete warranty details (optional extended warranty plans are available on Menards.com)
- For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727
Dimensions: 42"W x 91"L x 29"D
Brand Name: Voyager
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.