Description & Documents
The STINGER CN100 is a best value/best practice pneumatic tool for securing roofing underlayments, felt and housewrap where nails are required and speed is vital
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Delivers code compliant cap nails that pass 2012 ICC Building Codes
- Tool Weight - 4.9 lbs
- Fastener Capacity - 200 caps / 200 nails
- Cap Type - Full 1" plastic collated caps
- Fastener Type - 1" electro-galvanized ring shank nails
- Fastener Length - 1"
- Stinger CN100 is designed for use with 1" Stinger NailPac only
- Bumpfire/sequential firing
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment
- Shoots 5 cap nails per second
- Lightweight, compact design