Description & Documents
The STINGER CN100 is a best value/best practice pneumatic tool for securing roofing underlayments, felt and housewrap where nails are required and speed is vital.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Delivers code compliant cap nails that pass 2012 ICC Building Codes
- Tool weight - 4.9 lbs.
- Fastener capacity - 200 caps / 200 nails
- Cap type - full 1" plastic collated caps
- Fastener type - 1" electro-galvanized ring shank nails
- Fastener length - 1"
- STINGER CN100 is designed for use with 1" STINGER NailPac only
- Bumpfire/sequential firing
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment
- Shoots 5 cap nails per second
- Lightweight, compact design
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.