DAP® Weldwood® Nonflammable Contact Cement - 1 qt
Model Number: 25332
Menards® SKU: 5208982
Description & Documents
The DAP trademark is a signature for products immediately recognized for their quality and leadership in the industry. It is a powerful signal to generations of do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike. That's why you'll find this symbol on every one of DAP's trusted, quality, reliable and long-lasting products. Nonflammable Weldwood Contact Cement is a high-solids polychloroprene, waterborne contact adhesive that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. It complies with all current VOC requirements and dries in 30-40 minutes, allowing for extra time for exact positioning.
- Polychloroprene formula is water-resistant when dry
- Bonds to a variety of surfaces including wood, fiberglass, laminate, foam, leather and more
- Exceeds industry performance requirements
- VOC-compliant, low odor and environmentally friendly
- Features easy water cleanup while still wet
- Dries in 30-40 minutes
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 1 quart
Shipping Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.25 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.