Description & Documents
Loctite PL 100 Drywall Construction Adhesive is a specially formulated, premium-grade adhesive for all drywall applications. It provides a solid, permanent bond for gypsum drywall and plasterboard to wood and metal studs, framing members, existing walls, ceilings and masonry.
- High initial grab and bridging capabilities up to 1/4"
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Conforms to HUD requirements, stringent state and federal VOC requirements and ASTM C 557
- Ideal for bonding gypsum drywall and plasterboard to wood, metal or masonry
- Designed for use on studs, framing, walls, ceilings and more
- Waterproof and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Water-based formula is low-VOC, low-odor, nonflammable and environmentally friendly
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 85' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 2.5 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 2.3 lbs
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
||Cure Time: 48 Hours
|Application Temp: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Tan
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.