Description & Documents
Loctite PL 200 Construction Adhesive is a premium-grade adhesive for paneling, drywall and other light-duty construction, both inside and outside. With its low-VOC formulation, PL 200 meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations. It features a strong, flexible bond, ideal for use on drywall, wood paneling and wood or metal studs.
- Premium-grade adhesive is perfect for paneling, drywall and other light construction
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements and meets ASTM C 557
- Also complies with VOC regulations SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB and BAAQMD
- Ideal for use on drywall, wood paneling and wood or metal studs
- Water-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
||Cure Time: 48 Hours
|Application Temp: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Off White
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.