Loctite PL 200 General Purpose Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1390603
Menards® SKU: 5201915
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 200 Construction Adhesive is a premium-grade adhesive for paneling, drywall and other light-duty construction, both inside and outside. With its low-VOC formulation, PL 200 meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations. It features a strong, flexible bond, ideal for use on drywall, wood paneling and wood or metal studs.
- Premium-grade adhesive is perfect for paneling, drywall and other light construction
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements and meets ASTM C 557
- Also complies with VOC regulations SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB and BAAQMD
- Ideal for use on drywall, wood paneling and wood or metal studs
- Water-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM C 557, ASTM E 72, SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB, BAAQMD
||Recommended Surfaces: drywall, wood, metal studs, concrete or block walls, drywall laminations, paneling, FRP
|Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: Off White
|Curing Time: 48 Hours