Description & Documents
Loctite PL 375 VOC Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile, premium-grade, water-based adhesive designed for more demanding construction projects. It provides a professional strength bond with exceptional holding power for a wide variety of building materials. It is tough, long-lasting and moisture-resistant. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, PL 375 bridges irregularities on uneven surfaces and meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations.
- Exceptional holding power for demanding construction jobs and a wide variety of building materials
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements and meets ASTM C 557
- Also complies with VOC regulations SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB and BAAQMD
- Bonds to wood, concrete, brick, drywall, metal, fiberglass panel, wallboard and cork
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 2.5 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 2.3 lbs
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
||Cure Time: 48 Hours
|Application Temp: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Off White
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.