Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive - 4 oz
Model Number: 1451588
Menards® SKU: 5201997
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one-component, polyurethane-based, moisture-curing adhesive. It is VOC-compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. Loctite PL Premium provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. It can be used for interior and exterior projects and is three times as strong as conventional solvent-based construction adhesives. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures, making it ideal for subfloor installations.
- 3x as strong as conventional solvent-based construction adhesives
- Broad service temperature for use in hot and cold environments
- Meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, mirrors and more
- Waterproof formula is excellent for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 12.5' at 1/4" bead
Dimensions: 4 oz
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 12.5' at 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 9.13 in.
|Product Width: 3.82 in.
||Product Depth: 1.53 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557, APA AFG-01, FHA Bulletin UM-60a, Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Recommended Surfaces: wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, mirrors and more
|Working Time: 30 - 45 minutes
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 41°F (5°C) and 95°F (35°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Tan
|Curing Time: 24 to 48 hours 78°F @ (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity