Loctite PL 505 Trim & Paneling Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1402262
Menards® SKU: 5201870
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Paneling & Trim Adhesive is a premium-quality adhesive formulated specifically for bonding all types of paneling and moulding to a wide variety of building materials. Its innovative formula can be used in high-moisture areas and will not bleed through panels. The low-VOC formulation of PL Paneling Adhesive meets stringent state and federal regulations and makes this adhesive safe for use in any home.
- Innovative formula will not bleed through panels
- Longer open time allows for correction of misaligned material
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds paneling, drywall, molding, corkboard, rigid PVC, hardboard, wood, glass, cork, foamboard, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete and more
- High grab minimizes slippage of panels
- Designed specifically for interior use
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Product Height: 11.25 in.
||Product Width: 1.875 in.
|Product Depth: 1.875 in.
||Recommended Surfaces: Bonds paneling, drywall, molding, corkboard, rigid PVC, hardboard, wood, glass, cork, foamboard, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete and more
|Working Time: 25 minutes @ 70°F (21°C) and 50% Relative Humidity
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: Apply above 50°F (10°C) and below 100°F (38°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: Cream
|Curing Time: 1-7 days