Loctite PL 550 Tub Surround Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1402263
Menards® SKU: 5201865
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 550 Tub Surround Adhesive is specially formulated to bond most plastic bathroom and shower enclosures. It is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat and cold when fully cured. Loctite PL Tub Surround Adhesive will not harm or burn through tub kit materials if used as directed, and its low-VOC formulation meets stringent state and federal regulations, making it perfect for indoor use.
- Bonds most bathtub and shower surrounds (polystyrene, ABS & FRP panels) to drywall or wood (1 surface must be porous)
- Will not harm or burn through tub kit materials
- Meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Water-based formula is low-odor, non-toxic and designed for interior use
- High grab minimizes slippage of tub surround panels
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Rceommended Surfaces: Bonds most bathtub and shower surrounds (polystyrene, ABS & FRP panels) to drywall or wood (1 surface must be porous)
||Working Time: 25 minutes @ 70°F (21°C) and 50% Relative Humidity
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||Application Temperature: Apply above 50°F (10°C) and below 100°F (38°C)
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Cream
||Curing Time: 1 to 7 days