Loctite PL 300 VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces
- Will not attack or burn through foamboard
- Reduces fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent State & Federal VOC requirements
- For Bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials, including, but not limited to: wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick.
- Int / Ext Use
- Water & Weather Resistant
- Clean Up - Soap & Water (uncured Adhesive)
- A ¼" bead extrudes approx 32 ft
- A 3/8" bead extrudes approx 14 ft
Dimensions: 10 oz
Ship Dim: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 106369_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.