Loctite PL 520 Mirror Mastic Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1650979
Menards® SKU: 5201889
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 520 Mirror Construction Adhesive is a high-performance adhesive formulated especially for mounting mirrors. It can be used on most structurally sound interior surfaces such as wood, drywall, metal and painted surfaces. Loctite PL 520 remains flexible and will not become brittle over time. It is easy to apply and will provide a safe, strong, permanent bond for most types of mirrors.
- Provides a safe, strong and permanent bond on most types of mirrors
- Remains flexible and will not flake or become brittle over time
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Can be used on most structurally sound interior surfaces such as wood, drywall, metal and painted surfaces
- Water-resistant for excellent interior use in bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557
||Recommended Surfaces: electro-copper plated glass mirrors, wood, drywall, metal and painted surfaces
|Working Time: 10 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 0°F (-18°C) and 100°F (38°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Light Tan
|Curing Time: 2-7 days