Loctite PL Premium Fast Grab Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1417170
Menards® SKU: 5202000
Everyday Low Price: $7.48
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.82
Your Final Price: $6.66
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Premium Advanced is a revolutionary construction adhesive that provides superior results and is safe to use. It may be used inside or outside and will last as long as the surface it joins together. PL Premium Advanced is 100% polyurethane and is three times stronger than traditional construction adhesives. It has four times the initial grab of the Original PL Premium Formulation, is still repositionable and is virtually VOC-free.
- Stronger than most substrates it joins together
- High initial grab reduces fastener use
- GreenGuard-certified and virtually VOC-free
- Bonds wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors
- Meets APA-AFG-01, ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557 and conforms to FHA Bulletin UM-60
- Waterproof formula is excellent for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557, APA AFG-01, FHA Bulletin UM-60a, Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Recommended Surfaces: wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors
|Working Time: 20 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 41°F (5°C) and 95°F (35°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Grey
|Curing Time: 24 to 48 hours 78°F @ (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.