Loctite Power Grab Heavy-Duty Construction Adhesive - 9 oz
Model Number: 1589157
Menards® SKU: 5202618
Description & Documents
Loctite Power Grab Clear Heavy Duty Exterior Construction Adhesive is a premium-quality, high-strength, gap-filling adhesive for both indoor and outdoor projects. It has an extremely high tack, eliminating the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair projects. Loctite Power Grab Heavy Duty is also weather-resistant and paintable. It has very low odor and requires only soap and water to clean up, making it safe, easy to use and environmentally friendly. Loctite Power Grab is also third-party-certified for GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD-certified for children and schools.
- Instant Grab provides 9x the initial tack of other adhesives, eliminating the need for fasteners in many repair jobs
- Applies white and dries clear for easier application
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds wood, plywood, drywall, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board, carpet, vinyl cove base, foam and much more (1 surface must be porous)
- Also meets APA-AFG-01, ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557 requirements
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 28' at 1/4" bead and 12' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 9 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.75 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - Power Grab
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 28' at 1/4" bead and 12' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.5 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: AFG-01, ASTM D3498, ASTM C557, Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Recommended Surfaces: Bonds wood, plywood, drywall, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board, carpet, vinyl cove base, foam and much more (1 surface must be porous)
|Working Time: 60 minutes @ 77°F (25°C)
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure above 50°F (10°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: Clear
|Curing Time: Initial Cure - 24 hours @ 77°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity, Full Cure - 7-14 days
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.