Loctite Power Grab Molding & Paneling Construction Adhesive - 9 oz
Model Number: 1589158
Menards® SKU: 5202626
Description & Documents
Loctite Power Grab Clear Moulding & Paneling Construction Adhesive is a premium-quality, high-strength, gap-filling adhesive that will bond paneling, drywall, moulding, corkboard, rigid PVC and hardboard to a variety of surfaces. It has very low odor and requires only soap and water to clean up, making it safe, easy to use and environmentally friendly.
- Instant Grab provides 9x the initial tack of other adhesives, eliminating the need for fasteners in many repair jobs
- Applies white and dries clear for easier application
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds paneling, drywall, molding, corkboard, ridged PVC, hardboard, wood, stainless steel, glass, foamboard, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board (1 surface must be porous)
- Water-resistant formula is designed for interior use only
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 28' at 1/4" bead and 12' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 9 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - Power Grab
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 28' at 1/4" bead and 12' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Product Height: 11.5 in.
||Product Width: 1.875 in.
|Product Depth: 1.875 in.
||Additional Information: Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
|Recommended Surfaces: Bonds wood, plywood, drywall, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board, carpet, vinyl cove base, polystyrene and polyurethane foam coverings and much more (1 surface must be porous)
||Working Time: 60 min
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||Application Temperature: Apply and cure above 50°F (10°C)
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Clear
||Curing Time: Initial Cure - 24 hours @ 77°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity, Full Cure - 7-14 days