Loctite Power Grab Tub Surround Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1363138
Menards® SKU: 5202650
Description & Documents
Loctite Power Grab Tub Surrounds has been specifically designed to bond most bathroom and shower enclosures. It is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat and cold when fully cured. Loctite Power Grab Tub Surrounds has very low odor and does not require venting like most solvent-based tub surround adhesives. Power Grab requires only soap and water to clean up and is less messy, safe and easy to use.
- Instant Grab provides 9x the initial tack of other adhesives, eliminating the need for fasteners in many repair jobs
- Powerful formula is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat or cold when fully cured
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds most plastic (polystyrene, acrylic, ABS, PVC) bathroom and shower enclosures to waterproof drywall, DenShield® gypsum board, wood, sanded Barker-Tile and sanded ceramic tile
- Water-resistant and steam-resistant for excellent interior use in bathrooms
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - Power Grab
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Rceommended Surfaces: Bonds most plastic (polystyrene, acrylic, ABS, PVC) bathroom and shower enclosures to waterproof drywall, DenShield® gypsum board, wood, sanded Barker-Tile and sanded ceramic tile
|Working Time: 10 minutes @ 78°F (25°C)
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: Apply above 50°F (10°C) and below 100°F (38°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: White
|Curing Time: 24 hours to 7 days @ 78°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.