Description & Documents
The Control Spray Max sprays materials in patterns from 1/2" to 12" wide with optimum control and precision, making it superior to brushes and spray cans for fine finish work. HVLP technology uses a high volume of air at low pressure to atomize materials into fine particles. This results in a professional finish with virtually no overspray.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Variable air pressure control for optimal spray
- 3 spray patterns accommodate a variety of project surfaces
- Features a 1-1/2-qt plastic cup for larger projects and a viscosity cup
- Included 20' hose allows for mobility
- Designed for professional use indoors and outdoors with stains, sealers to interior latex
- Covered by a 1-year warranty