Description & Documents
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is a one-component, minimally expanding, flexible polyurethane foam used for adhering insulated concrete forms, architectural foam and drywall and sealing cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal, retaining elasticity as the structure expands and compresses. ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to common building substrates such as wood, brick, concrete, foamboard and most plastics. Its foam skin repels and deflects water, helping to reduce the potential for moisture damage to wood substrates.
- Polyurethane-based formula is ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" wide
- Expands to form an airtight, water-resistant seal, saving energy and money
- Strong seal blocks drafts, insects and other pests
- Bonds well to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Quick cure time becomes tack-free in 20 minutes and can be trimmed within 30 minutes
Dimensions: 12-pk - 24 oz ea
Brand Name: Dow
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.