Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant offers the same benefits as GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks but fills gaps larger than one inch. It's great for creating larger weather-tight seals to stop drafts and keep critters out. Plus, like all GREAT STUFF™ products, it's airtight, paintable, stainable and sandable. This polyurethane-based sealant is perfect for all sorts of materials, including wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics.
- Forms a permanent, weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes greater than 1" wide
- Exceptional bond to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Airtight and water-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Expands to fill, seal and insulate, offering energy savings
- Foam becomes tack-free in 6 minutes and can be trimmed after 30 minutes
- Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration
- One 20-oz can equals up to 35 tubes of caulk, saving you money immediately and in the future
- UL classified
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 20 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 2.75 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.