GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door is a minimal-expanding foam with a low pressure build that forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening without bowing or bending the window frames. It's the original window and door draft stopper. UL Classified.
- Low Pressure Insulating Foam Sealant
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Saves energy
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36' x 60", 3/8" wide gap, and 1" deep)
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 OZ
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.0 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: GREAT STUFF
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 100672_006.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.