Loctite PL S20 Self-Leveling Polyurethane Concrete Sealant - 28 oz
Model Number: 1618172
Menards® SKU: 5632695
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Polyurethane Self-Leveling Sealant is a professional-grade sealant designed specially for concrete. It is a one-component, polyurethane, self-leveling sealant for contraction/expansion joints and cracks in concrete floors and decks. It cures in place to form a highly resilient and abrasion-resistant seal that resists deterioration caused by weather, stress, movement, traffic and water. Its abrasion and tear resistance makes it ideally suited for applications exposed to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- 1-component, polyurethane sealant for contraction/expansion joints and cracks in concrete floors and decks
- Forms a highly resilient and abrasion-resistant seal that resists deterioration
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Self-leveling formula requires no tooling for a professional finish
- Also meets various ASTM, Federal and USDA specifications (see Technical Specifications below)
- Professional-grade sealant is also paintable for great integration
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 3.0 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 1.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 85.8ft with a 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 16.25 in.
|Product Width: 2.625 in.
||Product Depth: 2.625 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT and M
Meets CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87 Classification C-1-40-B-N and C-1-25-B-N, No.81028
Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type I, Class A
Corps of Engineering CRD-C-541
||Recommended Surfaces: Driveways, garage floors, concrete floors and decks, sidewalks
|Working Time: Skins in 24 hours
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Cured Color: Limestone
||Curing Time: Full Cure - 7 days
|UV Resistant: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.