Loctite Clear Waterproof Silicone Sealant - 2.7 oz
Model Number: 908570
Menards® SKU: 2515250
Description & Documents
Loctite Clear Silicone is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant that creates a waterproof, protective seal ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots. Loctite Clear Silicone can also be used to bond or repair saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
- Extreme temperature resistance for all-season use
- Flexible bond resists cracking, peeling and shrinking
- Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, fireplace doors, shoes and boots
- Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile and some rubbers and plastics
- Great for bonding and repairing saltwater or freshwater aquariums
- Waterproof formula is excellent for both interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 2.7 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 0.82
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Dependent upon usage
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 8 in.
|Product Width: 3.8 in.
||Product Depth: 1.313 in.
|Additional Information: CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87 Class MG-2-25-A-L, ASTM C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G, A, O
||Recommended Surfaces: Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile and some rubbers and plastics
|Working Time: 5-10 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: No
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Cured Color: Clear
||Curing Time: 24 hours @ 25°C (78°F) and 50% Reletive Humidity
|UV Resistant: Yes