ENERFOAM 25 Professional Foam Adhesive & Sealant - 24 oz
Model Number: 342092
Menards® SKU: 5631601
Everyday Low Price: $191.88
You Save: $42.88
Sale Price Good Through 07-27-2014
Description & Documents
ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is a one-component, minimally expanding, flexible polyurethane foam used for adhering insulated concrete forms, architectural foam and drywall and sealing cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal, retaining elasticity as the structure expands and compresses. ENERFOAM™ Professional Foam Sealant is designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to common building substrates such as wood, brick, concrete, foamboard and most plastics. Its foam skin repels and deflects water, helping to reduce the potential for moisture damage to wood substrates.
- Polyurethane-based formula is ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" wide
- Expands to form an airtight, water-resistant seal, saving energy and money
- Strong seal blocks drafts, insects and other pests
- Bonds well to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Quick cure time becomes tack-free in 20 minutes and can be trimmed within 30 minutes
Dimensions: 12-pk - 24 oz ea
Brand Name: ENERFOAM
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.