FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time. FROTH-PAK™ dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- Two-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant Kit
- Self-contained kits need no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Kit contains shoulder stray assembly for portability
- One-hand operation for quick and easy application
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 kits per case
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.