FROTH-PAK 12 Foam Sealant Kit
Model Number: 308900
Menards® SKU: 5631609
Description & Documents
FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void-fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time, allowing it to dispense, expand and become tack-free in mere seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- 2-component polyurethane foam seals and applies easily
- Self-contained kit needs no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Quick-cure foam fills cavities, cracks and gaps, stopping air leakage and insect infiltration
- 1-hand operation for quick, easy, comfortable application
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Kit contains shoulder stray assembly for portability
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 kits per case
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.