FROTH-PAK 200 Foam Sealant Kit
Model Number: 346963
Menards® SKU: 5631596
Everyday Low Price: $345.00
Sale Price Good Through 03-08-2015
Description & Documents
FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void-fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time, allowing it to dispense, expand and become tack-free in mere seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- 2-component polyurethane foam seals and applies easily
- Self-contained kit needs no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Quick-cure foam fills cavities, cracks and gaps, stopping air leakage and insect infiltration
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Temperature indicator for consistent quality of end product
- Boxed kit includes cylinder handles for enhanced portability
- Made in USA
Shipping Dimensions: 15.75 x 15.0 x 9.5
Shipping Weight: 41.0 lbs
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.