GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps inside or out. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. UL Classified.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than 1 inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes; Cures rigid
- Sandable, paintable, stainable
- Interior/exterior use
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 OZ
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.0 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: GREAT STUFF
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 106777_004.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.