WaterTite Etch and Cleaner for Concrete and Masonry - 12 oz
Model Number: 5082
Menards® SKU: 5614051
Description & Documents
WaterTite Etch and Cleaner is a sulfamic, acid-based cleaning and etching solution ideal for removing efflorescence (white, powdery, salt-like deposits caused by moisture) and excess mortar buildup on concrete, stone, brick, tile and galvanized metal when mixed with water. This acid solution is safer than muriatic acid and provides a light surface etch to promote coating penetration and adhesion. Use WaterTite Etch prior to painting and waterproofing.
- Prepares concrete for waterproofing and painting
- A fast and effective solution for etching and cleaning
- Suitable for concrete block, brick, stone, tile and galvanized metal
- Easily removes the toughest caked-on efflorescence
- Can be used on interior and exterior concrete and masonry surfaces
- A safer, less-aggressive formula than muriatic acid
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: WaterTite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.