Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Aircraft Remover is a fast acting remover that strips finishes from metal automotive surfaces. Use Aircraft Remover to quickly remove acrylic, lacquer, polyurethane and baked enamel from automobiles and trucks in just five minutes, leaving a bare surface ready to be primed and painted. Aircraft Remover is not recommended for use on fiberglass, plastics or any other synthetic surface. This product is non-corrosive to all common metals under normal exposure time.
- Professional-grade formula removes the toughest of finishes
- Powerful solution cuts through finishes in just 10 minutes
- Non-flammable for safer use in any setting
- Allow surface to dry before applying a new finish
- Prime metal as soon as possible to prevent flash rust
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 1 quart
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.