3M™ 3-2/3" x 9" 150-Grit General Purpose Sandpaper - 6 pcs
Model Number: 9015NA-CC
Menards® SKU: 5622205
Description & Documents
3M™ sandpaper comes in a variety of minerals and a wide grit range. This fine-grit aluminum oxide sandpaper is a general purpose abrasive that can be used on painted surfaces, bare wood and metal. The 3-2/3" x 9" cut sheets can used by hand, on a sanding block or on a power tool sander. Sanding is an integral step in preparing a surface to receive a coating. For the best sanding results, sand with the grain of the wood and work through a sequence of grits, from coarse to very fine.
- General purpose sandpaper for a variety of substrates and projects
- Made with aluminum oxide minerals
- Sands paint, wood, or metal
- For best results, follow the grain of the wood when sanding
- Skip no more than 1 grit in sanding sequence
Dimensions: 3-2/3" x 9" - 6 sheets
Brand Name: 3M™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.