CeilingMAX quickly and easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall. Using snap-in technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' tiles. Manufactured with high-grade vinyl, CeilingMAX eliminates rust and scratches without demolition cost, mess and downtime. CeilingMAX provides an immediate acoustic solution and with surface mounting, saves up to 6" of ceiling height.
- Using "snap-in" technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' tiles.
- Manufactured with high-grade vinyl
- Easily freshens-up the look of your existing grid system with many available finishes.
- Adds as much as 6" of head room to any room
- Easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall
- Easily mount your ceiling to any surface, gaining headroom and flexibility
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.