Armstrong Dune Second Look II 24" x 48" Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 2712
Menards® SKU: 5172011
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Dune Second Look provides a fine-textured visual with standard acoustic absorption. Available with unique, scored visuals, these 2' x 4' panels are made to look like 2' x 2' tiles. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Durable mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance, scratch resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Geometric scored visuals add depth and character to the room
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 10 tiles per carton covers 80 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 10)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 3/4"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.75
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes