Armstrong 24" x 24" Fine-Fissured Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 928
Menards® SKU: 5171999
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! This Contractor Series 2' x 2' fine-fissured panel delivers high performance for any business space. With a square edge, it includes such features as HumiGuard Plus for sag resistance and a class A fire rating. Install these panels in any compatible ceiling suspension system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 55% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.63
Shipping Weight: 3.1 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Material: Mineral Fiber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.