Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! These fissured square lay-in tiles feature a directional visual, allowing you to create patterns and give your space added dimension and depth. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for impact resistance and standard sag resistance
- Directional fissured image adds dimension to the room
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Moisture Resistant: No
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.