Armstrong 12" x 12" Plain White Beveled Tongue & Groove Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 231F
Menards® SKU: 5172296
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! When you just need the look of a basic plaster ceiling, our HomeStyle 12" x 12" Washable White ceiling tile is the perfect solution. And, did we mention it's easy to clean, too? Apply it directly to the ceiling using Armstrong's Easy Up guaranteed installation system (Easy Up Metal Rails & Clips) or adhesive. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Plain white, neutral ceiling design is easy to clean and brightens the room
- Beveled tongue and groove edge for extra easy installation
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 40 tiles per carton covers 40 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 40)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 1/2"
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 12
||Depth (in.): 12
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: StapleorGlue
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Beveled Tongue and Groove
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.