Description & Documents
Featuring superior fire protection and extraordinary dimensional stability, these face-laminated gypsum panels also provide good ceiling attenuation class value. SHEETROCK® Brand ClimaPlus™ Firecode 3270 Lay-In Acoustical Ceiling Panels adhere to strict federal standards and USDA/FSIS requirements, and they meet strict requirements for food-processing areas. These panels are perfect for exterior soffits, parking garages, kitchens, food preparation areas, restrooms, utility areas, locker rooms and marine environments.
- Meets USDA/FSIS requirements for food-processing areas
- Firecode formulation designed to meet life safety codes
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Face-laminated gypsum offers exceptional dimensional stability
- Good CAC values for excellent sound absorption
- Includes a ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime no-sag system warranty
- Durable finish is washable, scrubbable, impact-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Square edge with lay-in mounting for easy installation and replacement if necessary
- 4 tiles per carton covers 32 sq ft (must buy in increments of 4)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 1/2"
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 24.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 16.4 lbs
Brand Name: Sheetrock
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Material: Gypsum Panel
|Fire Rating: Y
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.