USG Fifth Avenue 2' x 2' Acoustical Square Edge Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: 133
Menards® SKU: 5178000
Everyday Low Price: $2.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-24-2014
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Fifth Avenue SQ Edge Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are medium-textured acoustical panels that feature directional fissures.
- Medium-textured pattern with directional fissures adds depth and dimension to your space
- Good acoustical properties minimize sound transfer
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- An excellent all-purpose, economical panel ideal for fast food restaurants, hallways and offices
- Classified as a low-emitting ceiling panel
- Durable surface cleans easily with a brush or vacuum
- Fineline edge with lay-in mounting for easy installation and replacement if necessary
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in increments of 16)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Fineline
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 4
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.