USG Luna Pedestals IV ClimaPlus 2' x 2' Acoustical Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: R72716
Menards® SKU: 5178038
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Luna Pedestals IV ClimaPlus Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are long-lasting, fine-textured acoustical ceiling panels that provide excellent sound control, sag resistance and high light reflectance values.
- Fine-textured panel offers functionality and style
- ClimaPlus technology resists humidity and sagging
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- High sound absorption and sound blocking properties keep noise levels to a minimum
- High light reflectance minimizes energy costs and eyestrain
- Face score panel creates the illusion of a smaller-scaled ceiling system
- Clean easily with a soft brush or vacuum
- Shadowline tapered edge with lay-in installation for easy mounting and replacement if necessary
- 12 tiles per carton cover 48 sq ft (must buy in increments of 12)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 3/4"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Pedestals Shadowline Tapered
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 4
|Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.