Description & Documents
It's nearly impossible to keep moisture from entering a home's walls. That's why traditional vapor barriers only do half the job. They help block moisture penetration, but they also block moisture from escaping - hindering the home's natural drying potential. DryRight adaptable moisture and air barrier film not only blocks moisture, it works to dry wall cavities. Unlike traditional poly vapor barriers, this advanced material adapts to humidity levels in the walls. It is impermeable to block moisture when humidity is low in the cavity and increases its permeability when humidity is high to let moisture escape. It also acts as an air barrier. Great for smaller jobs in high moisture areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms to meet vapor barrier code.
- 52" x 100' Roll
- Adaptable Moisture and Air Barrier
- 2 mils thick but as strong as 6 mil poly
- Patented, breathable polyamide film - not standard plastic sheathing.
- Allows moisture to escape walls during high humidity - plastic sheathing does not.
- Blocks moisture from entering walls during low humidity.
- Used with unfaced batts, rolls or UltraComfort™ premium loose fill insulation.
- Coverage: 433 Sq Ft
- Includes a roll of seam tape.
Dimensions: 52" x 100' Plus Tape
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.