Description & Documents
No matter how basic or extreme your needs, we've got a concrete coating to match. Our easy-to-apply products minimize downtime and costs while expanding the life of your floors. Protect hard-working floors with Rust-Oleum Concrete Saver 6500 System High Traffic Floor Coating. This high-build, high-gloss, 100% solids epoxy is designed for industrial settings with heavy foot traffic, rubber-tired vehicles and occasional chemical spills. Use it in warehousing, showrooms, laboratories, clean rooms, aircraft hangars, mechanical areas, storage facilities or as a topcoat in heavy-duty environments. This is a two-component system: use one base unit with one activator unit to make one activated gallon.
- Offers great protection for new, old, bare or previously coated concrete surfaces
- Protects against heavy foot and rubber wheel traffic, occasional chemical spills, splashes, power washes, abrasions and impact
- Low odor ideal for use in confined, low-ventilation areas
- Durable, high-gloss finish for easy maintenance
- Fast drying formula allows return to service in 10 hrs for light traffic and 72 hrs for heavy traffic
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Covers approximately 100 to 300 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Concrete Saver
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.