Description & Documents
Get ultimate protection in industrial environments with a long-lasting, labor-saving coating that provide generous coverage and ultra durable results, plus the highest paint solids in the industry. This versatile epoxy coating quickly creates a tough, durable, protective surface. Just one coat of Rust-Oleum High Performance 9100 System Direct-to-Metal Epoxy Mastic is equal to multiple coats of competitive epoxy. Apply it to steel beams, structural steel, towers, concrete floors, conveyors, industrial equipment, storage tanks, sewage treatment basins and non-potable water storage facilities, still handrails and more. This is a two-component system: use one base unit with one activator unit to make one activated gallon.
- Self-priming, single-coat system provides service life equal to multiple coats of competitive epoxy
- Maximum corrosion resistance for excellent metal protection
- Convenient 1:1 mixing ratio of base and activator for easier prep
- Superior, long-term, solvent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Applies directly to metal and tightly adhered rust
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Backed by a 2-year rust-proof guarantee
- Covers approximately 125 to 200 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum High Performance
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.