Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Filler Primer is a high-build formula that fills in minor imperfections in the surface and improves topcoat adhesion and appearance. Use it on metal, wood and fiberglass surfaces for a final coat that's smooth and durable. When you need bumper-to-bumper quality and durability, trust Rust-Oleum® Automotive.
- High-build primer for filling in minor surface imperfections
- Great for use on wood, metal and fiberglass
- Sprayable through a conventional spray gun for easy application
- For best results, apply 2-3 coats a few minutes apart
- For safety, apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage
- Covers approximately 40 to 50 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color Family: Gray
|Container Size: 0.25 gallon (US)
|Low-odor Formula: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.