Rust-Oleum Specialty BBQ Black High-Heat Paint - 1 qt
Model Number: 7778504
Menards® SKU: 5512933
Description & Documents
High Heat is a superior rust-preventive enamel that provides deep color, rich sheen and the best protection for high heat surfaces. This durable semi-gloss finish gives metal surfaces a premium look along with excellent gloss and color retention after repeated heating. It withstands temperatures of up to 1,000°F. It's ideal for barbeque grills, wood stoves, radiators, fire pits, fireplace screens, automotive parts and more.
- Maintains superior color and sheen after repeated heating
- Rich, semi-gloss sheen revitalizes grills, radiators, stoves, fireplaces and more
- Withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F
- Great for indoor and outdoor applications
- Do not use in areas directly exposed to flames (e.g., inside of grills or fireplaces)
- Covers up to 30 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Specialty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.