High Performance 7400 System Gray Alkyd Enamel Quick Dry Primer - 1 gal.
Model Number: 7086402
Description & Documents
Get ultimate protection in industrial environments with a long-lasting, labor-saving coating that provide generous coverage and ultra durable results, plus the highest paint solids in the industry. For added protection with the 7400 System, start with Rust-Oleum High Performance 7400 System Shop Coat Primer. This fast-drying primer is great for production operations in mild industrial settings and ideal for structural steel.
- 7400 system primer can be exposed up to 6 months without a topcoat
- High solids content offers better coverage compared to competitive enamels
- Superior resistance to chipping, cracking, peeling, fading and weathering
- Ideal for moderate and slightly severe industrial environments
- Cleans up with paint thinner
- Covers approximately 230 to 430 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum High Performance
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.