Description & Documents
Get ultimate protection in industrial environments with a long-lasting, labor-saving coating that provide generous coverage and ultra durable results, plus the highest paint solids in the industry. Intensify the rust protection of the 7400 System with Rust-Oleum High Performance 7400 System Zinc Chromate Primer. This modified alkyd primer is a powerful rust inhibitor and can be applied in between coats to further shield against rust.
- 7400 system provides maximum corrosion protection through use of rust inhibitive pigments
- High solids content offers better coverage compared to competitive enamels
- Superior resistance to chipping, cracking, peeling, fading and weathering
- Protects against mild chemical spills, fumes, oil and grease
- Ideal for moderate and slightly severe industrial environments
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Backed by a 2-year rust-proof guarantee for maximum corrosion protection
- Covers approximately 230 to 430 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, VA
Dimensions: 5 gals.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum High Performance
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.