Description & Documents
For the heavy-duty demands of industrial and commercial settings, turn to Rust-Oleum® Professional. These convenient and hard-working products are designed specifically for professional use and professional results. For longer-lasting, better-looking paint on aluminum and galvanized surfaces, choose Rust-Oleum® Professional Aluminum Primer. This durable base coat ensures a tight-binding topcoat that eliminates the usual problems of blistering, flaking and peeling.
- Oil-modified alkyds provide excellent rust prevention
- Also offers excellent coverage, chip resistance and color retention
- Ideal for aluminum or galvanized gutters, windows, doors, shutters and more
- Great for interior and exterior applications
- Fast-drying solution can be topcoated in just 1-2 hrs
- For best results, apply using a good quality roller
- Clean brush, roller and other tools with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 250 to 300 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Professional
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.