Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® Specialty Appliance Epoxy is an ultra-hard, moisture-resistant enamel that is specifically formulated for indoor metal surfaces. It provides a smooth, washable coating for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, laundry machines and other indoor metal applications like cabinets and tables. Appliance Epoxy should not be used on objects exposed to high heat such as stovetops and oven interiors and is not recommended for continuous water immersion.
- Ultra-hard enamel formula provides a long-lasting, gloss finish
- Ideal for revitalizing worn and blemished appliances
- Touches up stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers and more
- Creates a smooth, factory-like finish for like-new quality
- Washable and moisture-resistant to keep appliances clean
- Fast-drying formula allows recoating in just 1 hour
- Covers up to 125 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: Quart
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Color Family: White
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.