WaterTite Waterproofing Paint - 3 gal.
Model Number: 5003
Menards® SKU: 5504680
Description & Documents
WaterTite Waterproofing Paint features an ultra-low-odor, oil-based formula that combines a state-of-the-art waterproofing resin, portland cement and other unique ingredients. It guarantees a beautiful, smooth finish with twice the waterproofing strength of latex waterproofers for 5 years.
- Low-odor, solvent-based, acrylic, water-proofing paint
- Combines state-of-the-art waterproofing resin with Portland cement to create a superior coat
- Stops up to 34 psi of water pressure
- Smooth, non-gritty, bright white finish applies easily to wet or dry walls
- Fast dry time allows recoating in 4 hours
- Ultra low-odor formula has even less odor than latex paint
- Great for basements and other above and below ground masonry surfaces
- Covers about 225 sq ft per 3-gal. pail on the first coat and 300 sq ft on the second coat
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 3 gal.
Brand Name: WaterTite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.