Zinsser WaterTite Flat White Flexible Primer and Finish - 5 gal.
Model Number: 5063
Description & Documents
WaterTite Flexible Primer and Finish is a high-build, low-VOC coating specially designed with elastomeric properties to expand and contract to fill hairline cracks on vertical concrete and masonry surfaces. It provides excellent resistance to alkali and efflorescence and passes rigorous ASTM testing for stretching and resistance to wind-driven rain. WaterTite Flexible Primer and Finish is backed by a 10-year durability guarantee and will not yellow or chalk with age.
- Expands and contracts to fill hairline cracks
- Protects against wind-driven rain
- Tintable, flat finish for a custom look
- Can be applied to fresh stucco or concrete within 72 hours
- Prevents exterior water from soaking in for mild resistance
- Blocks efflorescence for non-chalky and non-yellowing results
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 5 gal.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.