KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the structure. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents and will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. Kwikwood has a 15- to 25-minute set time, and after 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- World's strongest bond for fast, easy wood repairs
- Can be painted in just 1 hour, drilled, sanded and tapped
- Strong epoxy putty formula won't shrink or rot
- Sets in just 15 to 25 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Great for repairing dry rot, knot holes, screw holes, insect damage, gouges and cracks
- Cures to a tensile strength of 900 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 oz
Ship Dim: 7.5 x 3.9 x 1.1
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.